Monday, September 3, 2007

Off to the alps

I made it to Europe safe and sound Mpls- Amsterdam then on to Geneva-- a beautiful French style city in Switz on the shore of Lake Geneva----- walked the town, found the flower clock and the jet d"
d'eau
the water fountain that must be as tall as the one in Fountain Hills AZ... The next day I found that Circus Knie is in Geneva.. So I found it and went to the Sunday matinee. This was the Natl Circus of Switz at one time-- it is one ring and in its own tent... The Juggler was like noone I have ever seen before, and I have seen most of the best jugglers in my day...
Then it was the 5:00 bus up into the mtns of France to Chamonix--- our hotel is teriffic... Mon morn meat up with my group of 8 guys and we took the tram to Midi-- to a fantastcio view of Mt Blanc the highest mtn in the alps..

Tomorrow our hike begins and it will be off to Argentiere--
more later
Larry B

No comments: