Monday, March 2, 2009

Bridgestone Golf Balls

March 2, 2009
Bridgestone Golf Balls
I have been playing the new Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf ball for the past couple weeks. They have 3 new models: B330-RX optimized for swing speeds of 105 MPH, the B330-S for swing speeds of 105-115 MPH and the B330 for swing speeds over 115 MPH.
This is a wonderful new ball--- it is long and straight off the tee and gets great spin control from irons around the green. These balls have urethane covers which are a soft material to give you max spin control around the greens. Short game guru, Dave Pelz, recently, compared Urethane and Surlyn covers. Urethane is the softer material designed to be engaged by the grooves on the clubface. I like this because I miss more than my share of greens in regulation but when I hit chips and short pitches at the flag, I can control its reaction on the green. This has improved my scoring. I highly recommend these balls.
Bridgestone has a ball fitting page on their website www.bridgestonegolf.com/en/fitting/quick.aspx .It will help you decide which of these three models will suite your needs

1 comment:

Stephen Moore said...

Hello Friends,
Bridgestone used golf balls have a line designed for serious golfers and tour professionals who are looking to enhance their game with outstanding performance and distance. Thanks a lot...
Bridgestone Golf Balls