Sunday, November 25, 2007

Golf Channel finally on the air

My appearance on the Golf Channel finally aired on Monday and Tue Nov 19 and 20 of 2007. It turns out that they had recorded enough of an interview they decided to run it in two segments.

It was exciting to watch myself on TV with my wife and my cat (although my cat didn't really give a damn). The thrill of being in that studio came rushing back to me as I watched.
Of course I had emailed everyone I know to let them know I was going to be on.

It reminded me of an old joke about an old jewish man in a confessional: "Father I am 85 years old and last night I slept with a beautiful 25 year old woman" "Is that a jewish accent I detect," the priest asked. "Yes Father" he replied. "Why are you telling me this?" The old man answered "I'm telling everyone"

My website was overwhelmed with orders for my book and I am proud to say I am close to breaking even on this financial venture. I even got one phone call from a syndicated Golf Talk radio show called Tee to Green. They interviewed me on the phone this morning.

Winter is beginning to rear its ugly head here in Minneapolis and next Friday I'm outa here for the winter to Phoenix--- I think I'll play some golf-- but don't worry I will still have time to post on this blogsite

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Larry, I thought you were great! I Tivoed you and have recorded your segments onto a DVD, which I'm sending to you today.