Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally in AZ for the season

I have been in Sunny AZ for a little over a week now. First two days were rain (but we really needed it) then 5 sunny days and now its raining again. The day before I left for AZ I spoke at a Rotary Club in Minneapolis about my book. It was a big success. There were lots of questions and best of all I sold 25 books.
Now since the Golf Channel interview, the orders are showing up steadily. A few weeks ago I did an interview on www. golfsmarterpodcast.com The host, Fred Green, told me they get over 1000 downloads a week.

The news editor for Pollstar, the trade publication for the concert industry, from which I retired 3 years ago, heard the blog and called me for an interview. All those years of concert promoting and I was never interviewed for Pollstar. Now I play 100 golf courses and write a book and I get coverage....

Next I am speaking at the East Mesa Rotary club on Monday Dec 17. I am looking forward to that, and I just got an invitation to speak at the Scottsdale Library this May.
Hey this is fun
Larry

No comments: