Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Improving my physical fitness

Yesterday I started a week long program at Athletes Performance in the Phoenix area. This may be the top Athlete training facility in the U.S. Some of you may know I had a near fatal bicycle accident in June 2006, and this week of intensive training is my final act of recovery.

My goal is to get in the best physical condition I can get in during this and upcoming weeks. They emphasize, core strength, flexibility and diet. So far the place seems fantastic.
My plan is to learn from these best of world trainers and then take what I learn to my local gym and really develop my strength and conditioning.

This place attracts the worlds great athletes. Today, working out on the floor with me, were Manny Rameriz and Pat Perez (a real up and comer on the PGA tour.) I extended the same courtesy to them that they extended to me... No autographs!!!
I will fill you in as my program develops (if I don't die from trying too hard.)
Larry Berle

No comments: